Are we living in the Anthropocene? Published Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA, Erle Ellis and colleagues paint a picture of historical land-use that significantly shaped the Earth’s surface more than 3000 years ago.
- Hiring! Postdoctoral Research Associate in Global Synthesis of Large-Scale Land Acquisitions June 6, 2017
- Let’s talk about … synthesis! November 11, 2015
- Second Round RFP: Data-Intensive Analysis and/or Modeling for Socio-Environmental Synthesis May 2, 2014
- Cross-site Comparison of Land-Use Decision-Making February 11, 2014
- The Maturation of Socio-Environmental ABMs: Older and Wiser? December 31, 2013